Monday, December 22, 2014

DECEMBER DAILY 2014

I'm back!!! Don't want to end the year without updating here. So, I'm here with my December Daily 2014.

At first I was hesitant if I can push through with DD since I don't have any Christmas themed materials. It was only two days before December that I cleared up my mind for a partial plan for my DD2014. And since I don't have December/Christmas materials on hand AND I want to do this, I will keep this as simple and clean as possible with less or no embellishments. I searched for free printables at the net and even created some journal cards. AND no separate album this year. Instead, I am including it to my project life album. It's like doing both, Project Life and December Daily.

Here's my three weeks December Daily with the cover and opening pages. I am following Ali Edwards' December Daily 2014 almost religiously and I get inspiration for my mine through her posts. I love her December Daily kits and how I wish I have them, but the price is too high for me... I should start saving next month for her December Daily 2015 kit. ;)

Cover page
This took me a while, finalizing the cover page. Need to have a cover page to set my DD apart from the rest of my PL. Thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration. :)

Opening Pages
Happy to see the final result of my cut-out. My Silhouette Cameo mat got worn out already that I can't use it anymore and the store here just went out of stock. So had to do it by hand, the writings and the cutting.


Week 1 (December 1-6)




Week 2 (December 7-14)






Week 3 (December 15-19)




Some detail photos...






This is my longest post this year so far. Hahaha... Hope to somehow inspire you with my December Daily posts. There are happy days, sad days, really sad days, moody days, lazy days, angry days, and super angry days BUT as much as possible I (we) will create memories to last a lifetime. As Rob Thomas wrote in a song Little Wonders, "...Time falls away but these small hours still remains...".

P.S.
The journal cards I used for my daily review is available at my shop, Hello December Journal Cards. I also use some of my own journal cards from the Enjoy Life and Everyday JCs. Tomorrow (December 23) It will be my turn for the 12 Days of Christmas freebie at Mscraps, I used some journal cards from that, too. So make sure you visit Mscraps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.