Thursday, September 11, 2014

H E L L O

Hello... Trying to update a bit here, just changed my blog header & layout (but took me the whole morning just to do it. LOL).

It's been a while since I last blogged. I meant to blog 2 weeks ago but as I always say, I couldn't find the perfect time to do it. Hopefully, I could do it a couple of times a week now since the new school year has started for the boys & I am still taking some time off from designing (as per K's request) because of my neck-shoulder-arm pain. I'm okay now, if you want to ask although the pain comes back every time I spend too much time on my laptop. Luckily yesterday, my arms still felt better even after the whole day of photo editing for my August PL.

Speaking about my Project Life, I'm hoping to share to you here my 2014 PL spreads in the coming days. I just want to re-take photos of my spreads. Soon, soon...

Okay now... when was my last freebie, huh? Hmmm... It was last May with my Snoopy JCs. And since I am here now, here's a new freebie for you, my first cut file freebieI intended to share this just after putting up my first cut file for my shop but I just forgot about it days after.

(Note: This product does not come with the shadowed option since this preview is the photograph of the actual cut items using my Silhouette Cameo machine.)

Enjoy and I hope you like it...
Until my next post.
Take care.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.