Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WITH ALL MY HEART MINI ALBUM

It's done after 5 days!!!

I never thought I would be this satisfied with how this turned out. It was my initial intention to get rid of the album as it's been sitting on the book shelf for more than a year now & thought that it's too small for what I want. On the other hand, since I planned on creating a mini album for my parents' wedding anniversary, I decided to use this & send it to Philippines. 

Looking at my limited stock of materials & limited photos of my family, I didn't have the enthusiasm to start the album. Most of the photos I used were from my siblings' Facebook pages (low resolution) & some of the photos I brought with me from our previous vacation. Got discouraged at first but I still continued. It was only during the last 2 days that I got suddenly excited to see the finished album. Now, I even thought of keeping it for myself (Hahaha). 

I wanted to flip through every pages over & over again. I really hope my parents will be as happy as I am  when they view this album. Can't wait to plan with my next 4x4 mini album.







I used different journal cards & mostly from Studio Calico Project Life Kits. Papers & embellishments are from my remaining stocks & some were from free printables I downloaded from Studio Calico. I also incorporated stitching & some little items on a few pages. It somehow adds pizzazz. 

"HAPPY 39TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY MAMA & PAPA"
>>> Our family together always no matter the distance <<<

Thank you for dropping by & hope I inspire you, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.