Thursday, December 13, 2012

PAGEMAKER ALBUM MINI 4

Good day. :)

Pagemaker album mini #4 is now available at my store at Mscraps. “Make each day count”, a minimalist layered template album to record your daily memories. It’s 7x5 mini album with 30 double pages, opening & closing pages, and front & back covers. It is also 20% off through the weekend as well as lots of new goodies at Mscraps.
 

Here's what I am planning on making using this mini album. Hope I get it done soon & have it printed. :D

A freebie will be coming in a couple of weeks as my birthday gift to my fans at my Facebook page. Can’t wait to reach my 900th mark for the likes & the 900th liker will have a special prize. ;)

We are also on our 12th day of our Mscraps 25 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar and before you loose the remaining 13 days of daily freebie, subscribe now to Mscraps newsletter.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.