Sunday, September 30, 2012

FEATURED and a lot more...


Finally, after a long hibernation (sort of), I am back just in time for my featured spot at Mscraps. Yes, I am the week’s featured designer at Mscraps which started last Friday (September 28th) until October 4th. And for this, I am having a 50% off sale (excluding the collab). You still got 5 days to shop at my store.
I also got to finish 2 template albums and they are 50% off as well.

( Beautiful pages by Heddy. Thank you girl. ♥ )

Sign up to Mscraps newsletter now if you haven’t signed up yet & be able to receive a freebie from me. J

That’s all for now… Hopefully, I will be back in a few days to blog about my new birthday template album with coordinating kit. This is all I’ve got for a preview of my new album template & kit. If you would like to receive both for free, just leave a comment here and/or on my facebook page by Thursday. I will choose a random winner by then & will announce the winner on Friday.

One last thing… Do come back every now & then here, I am about to finish 2 freebies for my facebook page to complete my Hope Freebie series.

Thank you for dropping by.
Ing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.