Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'M STILL HERE...

yes, i'm still here.
we just had our internet connection back a couple of months ago but still lazy blogging. i have a lot of photobooks and a few new stuff to finish. maybe i am too overwhelmed about it that i don't know which one to prioritize. lol... hopefully, i will get back on track.

so, just to let you all know that i'm still here, here's a little freebie for me. i was browsing a good friend's photos at her facebook and got inspired to make a 2-pager layout for her.


here's my freebie with a little something inside...
download
thank you for dropping by.

7 comments:

  1. finally, na update na gyud... ako pod ni tapol after the vacations.

    I love your page makers, mao akong gamit para photobook ni zee (which hopefully ma human as scheduled). Ngita lang ko freebies, hehehe

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) this is so nice ing! i love the chevron!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making a template that is photo-heavy. I think the layouts with one picture and tons of scraps are nice but I ALWAYS have more than one picture I want to put up!!! Thanks for sharing it is very nice and I see myself using it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE 2 page templates! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful template. I love finding that I can place several pictures on one double page layout. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this : thank you so much ! i shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-quick-pages-templates/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.