Thursday, September 1, 2011

THIS IS IT!

Finally, after a long deliberation with me, myself, and I, here's the new ISCRAP blog. The old blog will still remain since I have still freebie posts there but do change your bookmark now for Iscrap into this one.

You maybe asking me "why change?"... I don't know particularly why. LOL. Perhaps it is because of me having a hard time maintaining both my blogs SnapEat & I♥Scrap. Here, I think I can easily maintain and I can blog whatever I want (not only for scrapping). May it be for food, photography, mumblings, scrap, craft and everything else under the moon, stars and sun. LOL.

As for a re-opening gift, I am offering a little freebie for you. This is in continuation of my Easter freebie Hope.


This is the second part Hope Part 2... and hopefully, there will be a part 3, 4 & 5 so that you can have a full kit collected at the end. *wink*



If you haven't subscribe to my newsletter, just click the Newsletter tab at the sidebar. *grin*

Thank you for stopping by and please keep on coming back here.
ya'all!!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats grid! and thanks for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great freebie! You’ve been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button:
    http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to get the new url - would hate to lose you LOL Thanks for the "hope" freebie - love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.