Sunday, January 18, 2015

WELCOME PROJECT LIFE 2015

Hello, I'm back & here's my title page to welcome Project Life 2015 for me & my boys. I think this year will be the best & not so worst, exciting & discouraging, happy & sad, peaceful & angry... there'll be contentment & regrets BUT will try my very best not to regret a thing because "to everything there is a season & a time to every purpose under the heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV) and "all things worked together for good to them that loved God..." (Romans 8:28 KJV). This will be a different roller coaster ride for us (for me, for K, & for the boys) but life has to be lived to the fullest, right? RIGHT. "Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" (Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV)... claiming this.


Wherever we are & how busy we become, will still make each day count & create more memories for "time falls away but these small hours still remain..." (Little Wonders by Rob Thomas).

Have a happy week everyone... it's the first day of the week here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.