Monday, September 9, 2013

BACK WITH A FREEBIE

We're back in UAE!!!

But give me at least a couple of weeks to get back on track. So much to do at home with our recent transfer & the school just started for my boys. Got to settle things down at home first before I could pick up where I left at iscrap. Please be patient with me... I wished to take it slow but surely. Lol.

On the other hand, while I was in Philippines, I did a few hybrid layouts. And as a freebie, I made 2 of my layouts into a digital template. You can use it as a base for your digital or hybrid layout. Hope you like it.

Pagemaker Freebie
{ CLICK HERE PLEASE }
This is all for now... 
Happy Monday to all & hope you'll have a great week ahead.
Hope to share a few vacation photos soon.

ing♥

3 comments:

  1. I love your works ing. So glad to know another Filipino crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot ! i shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-quick-pages-templates/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.