Friday, November 4, 2011

A NEW DAY { Kit }

Happy iDSD everyone!!!

It is also the start of a long holiday for us here in the middle east because of the big eid celebration from Saturday to Monday. We will be having a few days of rest & family time... and it's great. And for the celebration of the iDSD, we at Mscraps prepared a FB/blog hop for you. So start hopping at Mscraps forum.

I am early for the FB/blogtrain hop since today, we will also be busy preparing for my sister's house warming; so, I'd rather post this earlier than scheduled than totally forget it at all. My sister (younger) recently moved here in UAE from Qatar and now the 'free-spirited bird' found herself a little 'birdhouse' to call her own while here in Al Ain. For that I am throwing a little get-together with a few close friends to help me welcome her here. She doesn't have friends yet except for her officemates. Lol. But my friends can be her friends, too. Hehehe...

Something's new at my shop today, too. I used it for my sister's house warming invitation.

{ A New Day minikit }

Come visit us at Mscraps and join the fun FB/blogtrain hop & the games and challenges & win great prizes.

Thank you for dropping by.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.